Meet our Team
Why choose New Door Residential? Our associates, real estate agents, Realtors, and partners are among the most knowledgeable and customer focused real estate professionals in the Las Vegas Valley. Find out for yourself how we can help you.
Whether you’re buying or selling a home in the Las Vegas area, New Door Residential’s team of Realtors offer the best service. Guaranteed.
Our highly experienced agents know your neighborhood, treat you with care and take the responsibility of helping you buy a new home, or sell your existing home seriously. You won’t find any newbie or part timers at New Door Residential – only experienced agents who specialize in particular neighborhoods and communities throughout Las Vegas. We are also known for our top-notch customer service, integrity and track record.
We know you’ve probably read similar words form other brokers, but at New Door Residential we don’t just talk the talk, we also walk the walk. We’ve purposefully designed our firm to hand-pick only the best and brightest real estate agents that fit our team to represent our firm, and to look out for your best interests. And, we’ve designed a new and innovative digital platform that takes our agents’ performance and results to the next level.
Jeff Galindo is ranked in the top .5% of all agents in Las Vegas for successfully selling homes and as one of the top agents who are able to successfully complete transactions.
Jeff Galindo is a licensed real estate agent in Nevada and the Owner, Broker at New Door Residential. Jeff has been a full-time real estate professional in Las Vegas since 1998. Jeff's coverage area includes Las Vegas, Summerlin, Enterprise, Spring Valley and Henderson.
Jeff ranks #2 of 9,171 Las Vegas agents, in the number of homes recently sold and has completed over 1,160 personal transactions, ranking him #2 of 9,171 Las Vegas agents and with a Sale Price / List Price ratio of 103%. Jeff has represented sellers in 68% of those transactions and buyers in 32%.
Jeff is one of the most Trusted and Experienced Las Vegas and New Door Residential support local charities with proceeds from every sale.
If you are looking for a seasoned, knowledgeable Real Estate Sales and Marketing Professional who will help you with all your real estate needs, all the while looking out for your best interest, look no further.
Plus, he's the kind of guy you'll enjoy meeting and working with. Guaranteed!
You won’t regret your decision to work with Jeff
Personal Professional Achievements:
Jeff consistently sells more homes each year than the average Realtor ranking in the top 1% of Realtors nationwide.
- #1 Producing Latino Real Estate Agent in the U.S. 2014 and 2017 According to NAHREP– National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals®
- #1 Top Sellers Agent in US 2018 on Homelight.comand Top Producer agent in US
- #48 - Jeff’s ranking on RealTrends“The Thousand” Top agents (by Sales Sides) in the US as published in the Wall street journal
- 98% The percentage of his previous clients who say they would use him again (vs.52% of those surveyed nationally)
- Top .5% His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents with 745 Single Family
- Top 1% - His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents selling for getting seller
- Top Dollar - 9% more than avg. agent
- Top 19% - His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents in getting homes sold.
- 99% of all listings sold. 22% More than the avg. agent
- #228 - Jeff’s ranking on RealTrends“The Thousand” Top agents (by Sales Volume) in the US as published in the Wallstreet journal
- 8472 His personal number of credited real estate transactions since 2012. Calculated in Transaction Sides
- $210,444,139 His personal amount of credited sales dollar volume since 2012
- 33.5 His personal average credited days on market since 2012
- 1997 Year he became a Real Estate License in the State of Nevada
- 21 Number of years in the home building and real estate industry
- 3/1 Number of dogs and cats in his family – Jasper, Wilson, Ollie, and the Cat, Bella