Meet our Team
Why choose New Door Residential? Our associates, real estate agents, Realtors, and partners are among the most knowledgeable and customer focused real estate professionals in the Las Vegas Valley. Find out for yourself how we can help you.
Whether you’re buying or selling a home in the Las Vegas area, New Door Residential’s team of Realtors offer the best service. Guaranteed.
Our highly experienced agents know your neighborhood, treat you with care and take the responsibility of helping you buy a new home, or sell your existing home seriously. You won’t find any newbie or part timers at New Door Residential – only experienced agents who specialize in particular neighborhoods and communities throughout Las Vegas. We are also known for our top-notch customer service, integrity and track record.
We know you’ve probably read similar words form other brokers, but at New Door Residential we don’t just talk the talk, we also walk the walk. We’ve purposefully designed our firm to hand-pick only the best and brightest real estate agents that fit our team to represent our firm, and to look out for your best interests. And, we’ve designed a new and innovative digital platform that takes our agents’ performance and results to the next level.
Personal Professional Achievements:
Jeff consistently sells more homes each year than the average Realtor ranking in the top 1% of Realtors nationwide.
- #1 Producing Latino Real Estate Agent in the U.S. 2014 According to NAHREP – National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals®
- 98% The percentage of his previous clients who say they would use him again (vs.52% of those surveyed nationally)
- Top .5% His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents with 745 Single Family
- Top 1% - His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents selling for getting seller
- Top Dollar - 9% more than avg. agent
- Top 19% - His personal ranking among all Las Vegas agents in getting homes sold.
- 99% of all listings sold. 22% More than the avg. agent
- 745 His personal number of credited real estate transactions since 2012. Calculated in Transaction Sides
- $210,444,139 His personal amount of credited sales dollar volume since 2012
- 33.5 His personal average credited days on market since 2012
- 1997 Year he became a Real Estate License in the State of Nevada
- 21 Number of years in the home building and real estate industry
- 3/1 Number of dogs and cats in his family – Jasper, Wilson, Ollie, and the Cat, Bella